Legal action against builder for charging abnormally high NOC fees

I own a registered Flat bearing and  I have cleared all payments applicable and demanded by the builder and got allotment of the flat on 16th Jul 2015. The said property is also registered by me on 16th Jun 2015 by paying the required Registration fees. I have cleared all payments applicable and demanded by the builder and got allotment of the flat on 16th Jul 2015. The said property is also registered by me on 16th Jun 2015 by paying the required Registration fees. I want to resell the flat and for this I require NOC from the builder so that the buyer of my flat can move ahead with the property registration process. But when I approached builder for NOC, I have been asked to pay abnormally high NOC fees. I am therefore requesting you to clarify why do I have to pay such high fees?

You can file a case in the consumer forum stating your concerns. However initially you can send a legal notice for your demands and if they donot comply to it then you can file the case. also you can file a case under the procedure of civil procedure code.