Leakage from above flat spoiling the interior of the property

I have taken a commercial property to run my business from sept2017 and from beginning there has been some leakage issue ,only couple of months gone and now bcz of the leakage issue from the above flat the interiors are getin spoiled,landlord however expects us to bear the entire cost which is definitely not a part of any agreement as the leakage is not from the office property but from the above flat. My due date for rent is 15th of every month can I hold the rent for sometime n if yes for how mny days ?

Yes you can hold the payment. And you have to told your owner that this issue is not your personal issues and it is the duty of every owner to provide proper relief to every tenant. If he denied then you have all legal right