Land sharing dispute no written agreement for sharing a land

I have a site which is wider in front and narrow at the rear. Neighboring site attached to my site is narrow in front and wider at rear. Temporarily we had built compound by Sharing my front portion of land and their rear portion of land. But I am at loss of 100 sqft due to this. I have not given any written agreement for sharing land. The other party is reluctant to leave my portion. what should I do?

Answers (1)

321 votes

I suggest you to file a civil suit before the jurisdictional Civil Court for declaration and possession with respect to your portion of the property which your neighbour has occupied and built a compound wall.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles