Land sharing dispute no written agreement for sharing a land

I have a site which is wider in front and narrow at the rear. Neighboring site attached to my site is narrow in front and wider at rear. Temporarily we had built compound by Sharing my front portion of land and their rear portion of land. But I am at loss of 100 sqft due to this. I have not given any written agreement for sharing land. The other party is reluctant to leave my portion. what should I do?

I suggest you to file a civil suit before the jurisdictional Civil Court for declaration and possession with respect to your portion of the property which your neighbour has occupied and built a compound wall.