×

quesLand registered in name of god. Can i purchase it?

I am about to purchase a land but the owner says half of the land is registered under the name of a God but the papers are with him and he wants to sell the land. Will i be able to change the title of the land to my name and if yes, will there be any disputes ? Will i be able to execute my plans on the land after i had purchased it without any troubles?

• ansYou should purchase only the part of the property which is registered in his name.

Do not purchase the land registered in the name of god as you could be involved in litigation with respect to that land. The land registered in the name of god cannot be sold by him.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services