×

quesLand purchased by Central Government Employee

Can a land purchased by a central government employee after getting into job be declared in the service book/annual return and there has been no profit/use made of that land either, would it be considered as an ancestral property?

Can you please tell me, if the law would treat it as a severe breach of guidelines laid down for central government employees? If yes, how severe it could be?

• ansThough it is a breach of service rules but the same is not considered to be so severe as it would entail disciplinary proceeding.

It will actually depend upon the rules and regulation of the central government.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services