Land property transfer or registration

I have 3 elder sisters married, all their needs with along marriage given to all the 3 sisters and my 3 sisters signed on blank single 100rs stamp paper, my mother expired on july.29.2015 she gave me blank signed paper 1year back for future any use. Our house on my mother name now any use of this blank signed single paper. My father adviced me to create will on my name. With this single blank signed can create or any other way. I can legally right to sell, give me best advice plz.

If you use a blank signed paper for any wrongful gain, you will be committing an offence under various laws in India. Instead, you should file a suit for declaration saying that after your mothers death, her property will devolve to you. Get the sisters to sign an NOC. Do not engage in illegal activities such as fabricating any documents, including a will.