Land property transfer or registration

I have 3 elder sisters married, all their needs with along marriage given to all the 3 sisters and my 3 sisters signed on blank single 100rs stamp paper, my mother expired on july.29.2015 she gave me blank signed paper 1year back for future any use. Our house on my mother name now any use of this blank signed single paper. My father adviced me to create will on my name. With this single blank signed can create or any other way. I can legally right to sell, give me best advice plz.

Answers (1)

165 votes

If you use a blank signed paper for any wrongful gain, you will be committing an offence under various laws in India. Instead, you should file a suit for declaration saying that after your mothers death, her property will devolve to you. Get the sisters to sign an NOC. Do not engage in illegal activities such as fabricating any documents, including a will.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles