Land owner took token money of 5 lac and did not give any documents.

my name sameer i am a enterpruner my concern is manufecturing unit
in chennai parrys the land owner is fraud he not give any docs to reciving advance rs.5 lakhs so how to bring back

You should serve the manufactuning unit head with a Legal Notice regarding refund of the advance paid. In case there is not favourable response from them even after a month of delivery of notice, you can file a case of fraud and cheating against him under relevant section of the Indian Penal Code like Section 419, 420.