Land owner took token money of 5 lac and did not give any documents.

my name sameer i am a enterpruner my concern is manufecturing unit
in chennai parrys the land owner is fraud he not give any docs to reciving advance rs.5 lakhs so how to bring back

Answers (1)

343 votes
You should serve the manufactuning unit head with a Legal Notice regarding refund of the advance paid. In case there is not favourable response from them even after a month of delivery of notice, you can file a case of fraud and cheating against him under relevant section of the Indian Penal Code like Section 419, 420.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles