×

quesland issue which was forged and transferred to others name

when my grandfather died the land of my great grandfather was transferred to my mother and her cousin. she was minor at that time. after some years my mother's cousin family forged the documents and registered the whole land to their name when she was minor. now the land was sold to the government for mission bhageeratha and they have received the cheques from the govt. Can we go to the court demanding the money which we have to get? my mother has the passbook which was given when the land was first registered.

• ansgrandfather died the land of my great grandfather was transferred to my mother and her cousin. she was minor at that time. after some years my mother's cousin family forged the documents and registered the whole land to their name when she was minor. now the land was sold to the government for mission bhageeratha and they have received the cheques from the govt. Can we go to the court demanding the money which we have to get?

U can file suit on your uncle asking to give the share what there got and also a complaint if there have forged the documents

Advocate Nilesh Narania

Baratpura, Hyderabad

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services