×

quesLand dispute after 45 years by ex serviceman's son.

my grand mother bought land from ex serviceman at 1965 he was allotted 10 acres of land from madhya pradesh on account of retired serviceman. he sold that land to my grandmother, and he stated on registry papers that "i am buying land at different location,as this land is not suitable for me, hence selling the land" after 45 years, son of that serviceman has sued us, stating that, land given to ex serviceman are non transferable in nature. we are very confused, as my grandparents are dead, as well as that ex serviceman, i want to know that is there any risk for us, and guidance

We will able to advise you only after examining the document.

We suggest you that you should go in the department of DDA/MCD or Tehsildar  and inquire the exact position of the property.

If the land was alloted property, then the sale is not valid and you can not be the owner.

However we will have to examine all documents and understand facts, so that we can advise you in detail

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services