quesland acquired by government. Getting low compensation. What to do?

our land is notified by the govt to be acquired for widening of a road.we have purchased that land in dec 2008.now the problem is : we had purchased 2 acres (the front of land touching the road) out of 40 acres from the farmer.now the authorities are saying that money will be distributed according to the propotion of the khewat.so the problem is that our land is being acquired but we are getting a very small amount and the farmer is getting the 90% of the compensation amount and also he is not losing his land. provide the solution.

  • ans

    To my understanding the distribution of money will according to the proportion of the khewat i.e each owner's holding. So to give you further guidance, I need to know


    1. what is your ownership status in the khewat?

    2. Out of that, what proportion of your khewat has been notified to be acquired?

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had purchased Flat F92 in HRC HORIZONS 120 Shastripuram Road Agra which was sanctioned…
Actually step son is asking his father to give me a share his property.but his…
Can land be retrieved if acquired under sec10(3) ulc

What can I do? My father taken vrs in 92. Since 1999 I have fulfill…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>