×

quesIs sale through GPA is valid?

I am purchasing a site/plot in yelahanka, Bangalore. I am purchasing this plot from Mr. Gowda(property Developer). Mr. Gowda have got GPA from Rajappa. In EC, this land is in name of Rajappa. I wanted to know can i purchase this site from Mr. Gowda. I got this doubt because recently supreme court ordered that GPA will not be valid.

It will be grateful if somebody from Bangalore can reply. Please let me know your email Id, so that i can send GPA copies to you for verification.

• ansGo through the entire documents and get legal opinion and proceeds, it is better contact the advocate personnel.