quesInvesting in a land in gaon sabha.

I have made a bounder of 800 sq miter plot which happens to be agricultural land, just after that I have got a notice from SDM stating I should appear in the court and show cause as to why action should not be taken against under section 81 of DLR Act 1954. In my understanding the Act been suppress mid this year, if it exist then what kind of agriculture one can do in 800 s miter plot.

  • ansAccording to Section 81 of DLR Act, agricultural land should be used for agricultural purposes only. In an attempt to allow the rural population to use their agricultural land for non-agricultural purposes, including building houses, the Delhi Government issued a circular restricting the applicability of Section 81 of the Delhi Land Reforms Act, 1954.

    The Cabinet decided to exempt provisions of Section 81 to an area which is urbanized by way of notification under Section 507 of the DMC Act, and areas falling within the boundaries of unauthorized regularized colonies, buildings in respect of which building plans have been sanctioned by competent authority or permission granted under Amendment of Master Plan, house sites allotted under the 20-point programme or in extended abadi as defined under DRL Act,? you should attend court on next date . engage a local lawyer and fight case on merits.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 195 - Giving or fabricating false evidence with intent to procure conviction of an offence punishable with imprisonment for life or with imprisonment for 7 Years or upwards
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We have house on my father name it was 350sqyards but we constructed house 400sqyards…
Hi, I wanted to know the process to file a case if grandfather sold ancestral…
my mother dies without making will....we r 3 sibling.I m the elder sibling living seperately...n…

My step sister who is written my dads real daughter in certificates and passport is…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>