Inheritance property transfer procedure & rules.

My grand father having 2 acres land on his name, as he died in recent years. For my grand Fathers 2 Sons, one is my father, who passed away 8 years back. And my uncle is alive. Coming to my question how to get the property for undivided land to us. And what are acts for the same. Kindly instruct me the procedures and possibilities of the same.

You have an equal share in this land which no-body can snatch from you. If your uncle is refusing to honor your indefeasible proprietary rights then file a case for property division in the court which will order division notwithstanding the opposition by your uncle.