Information for Toilet Construction on 3rd floor of building

I would like to know what are the laws for constructing a toilet. We are a Hindu joint family living in a 3 storeyed building but the toilets we have are only on the first and second floor. Since I live on the 3rd floor, it is difficult for my parents to access the toilets as they have to descend down to the 2nd or 1st floor. So I would like to ascertain any information or rules which can help me to build a toilet on the 3rd floor itself. Any advice in this regard will be highly appreciated.

are you the owner of the 3rd floor. if yes then you can construct toilet on the third floor incase you are a tenant and not the owner of the 3rd floor then you need to seek permission from the owner/ landlord for construction of toilet.