Incomplete construction of project & no amenities provided as per agr

Under construction property purchased in 2014, its a township project consisting of 4 phases. Builder has completed 2 phases but it is of substandard quality & no amenities provided as per agreement & as mentioned over broucher. Details of property mentioned over Maharera where builder has mentioned phase 1 completed but amenities stil under construction. Can I file complaint under RERA??. & partial construction completion certificate issued by Grampanchayat can be treated as OC??? Although my flat ready but I hv refused to accept the possession due to no amenities & possession chgs paid in advance in 2016 since builder claimed receipt of money prior to delivery of flat. Is it fruitful if I dont take possession until all the commitments r fulfill by builder?? Should I claim my rights under consumer protection or MOFA OR RERA Which 1 is more beneficial n speedy result can be obtained???

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari