Illegal road extensions

I have a commercial property in a business lane. At the beginning of the lane some of the property holders extended their limits and built small shops for small business people.

Due to this illegal constructions the road was inconvenient and was creating a lot of traffic. Even after repeated requests to the municipality to take actions nothing had been done so far. Can I take any legal action in this situation?

You can move to the District Civil Court for declaring the municipal corporation bound in law to remove the encroachments on the public property. After the court order, the needful action would be taken soon by the municipal corporation for the same.