×

quesIllegal hoarding on my property.

The wall of the flat faces the main road where there are two bus stops. A computer institute has placed 2 huge hoardings on the wall which is facing the main road. He did not take permission from me nor the GHMC greater hyderabad municpal commission I even officially lodged a complained online in GHMC website in December. But so far no action has been taken. So please guide me in this.

How to proceed and under which sections should i sue him? let me know if i should go to the consumer court or complain in police station.

• ansI advise that considering the comatose approach - which we all are familiar with, adopted by the government officials to such complaints, a more efficacious remedy would be to file a law suit against the computer institute for removal of the hoardings. If a court of law orders the removal of hoardings then the institute will have to comply with the court order at any cost.