×

quesIllegal entry in khasra register of my land. What all can i do?

Patwari added illegal entry in khasra girdawari register of my land. How to issue a legal notice to him and what other option do i have?

• ansDear Sir, you have open options to send legal notice to Patwari or can move applications to superior offices seeking action in this regard. Please also tell how you attained title of property and whose name has been added as owner by patwari and on what basis. Accordingly, you can opt for the remedies. First of all try getting the correction in revenue records in your name and then try for actions against the patwari concerned. I hope this answer is satisfactory to your querry and please contact our website for further proffessional assistance. Regards...

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

District Court, Ludhiana, Ludhiana

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services