Illegal contruction done on my land.What to do about it

On my land third person has made an illegal construction which i recently came to know about. I have all documents relating to the property. What action can i take against that person?

If you have clear documents of title and there has been some encroachment on your land and illegal construction has been done then you can issue legal notice to the illegal occupants.

Also, file suit for eviction. These remedies are available under section 5 and 6 of the Specific Relief Act, 1963. A person who is dispossessed from his property can get possession on the basis of title and may recover possession merely by proving previous possession and subsequent wrongful dispossession."

You can also file police complaint against the person who has done illegal construction on your land.