quesIllegal contruction done on my land.What to do about it

On my land third person has made an illegal construction which i recently came to know about. I have all documents relating to the property. What action can i take against that person?

  • ansIf you have clear documents of title and there has been some encroachment on your land and illegal construction has been done then you can issue legal notice to the illegal occupants.

    Also, file suit for eviction. These remedies are available under section 5 and 6 of the Specific Relief Act, 1963. A person who is dispossessed from his property can get possession on the basis of title and may recover possession merely by proving previous possession and subsequent wrongful dispossession."

    You can also file police complaint against the person who has done illegal construction on your land.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

On faith and respect to my spiritual master I signed on a deed without reading…
My father(age68)passed away last month. He was not staying with us from last 7 years…
There is an ancestral agricultural land near Nagpur, Maharashtra inherited by my mother from her…
Hello i want to seek advice regarding my property. The project is mantri city led…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>