if one of the principal dies GPA executed is valid or not

A and B are the owners of a land purchased during 1971. But B has relinquished his land to A's son C and A,B,C have given a GPA to C and D on 1988. but A died after 7 days after execution of GPA to C and D. D made sale deed after death of A. now i,e after 30 years C occupying the plots sold by D saying that the GPA executed by A,B,C is null and Void. here what about the plot owners who have purchased plots from D. kindly clarify

the general power of attorney is in force until death or it is expressively revoked wherein on the death of A the GPA is revoked and if it is coupled with agreement of sale you can claim and seek the court ratify or else the gpa will be cancelled by court