quesIf father names his property to us. Can sister claim it

If my father names his property after me and my brother. Can our married sister make claim in that property?

  • ansIf the property of you father is self acquired then your sister can make no claim in the property once it is transferred to you.

    But, if the property is ancestral, then you sister's claim is maintainable in the property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi I have booked an under construction flat in Noida in feb,2016.Builder collected Rs. 81000/-…
hii sir , this is shobhan , i want to apply for a house loan…
We are living in a rented property since 50 years. One of our relatives have…
Hello, I have B Khata property. I wanted to convert it to A Khata. 1.)…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly