I have possession of land given by collector to our community

I m in possession of land from last 40 years & I don't have legal documents of the land as it is collectors land given to our communities before 40 years it was empty so I occupied it now some from my community are giving complaints to collector for vacating the land occupied by me so please help me to save the land

Ur from which state ? i am dealing with property matter with reference to land for more details do revert back to me.Ur from which state ? i am dealing with property matter with reference to land for more details do revert back to me.Ur from which state ? i am dealing with property matter with reference to land for more details do revert back to me.Ur from which state ? i am dealing with property matter with reference to land for more details do revert back to me.Ur from which state ? i am dealing with property matter with reference to land for more details do revert back to me.