I have a house on my name. Brother pressuring me to sell the house.

I have a house in my name , we were joint family , but lots of issue between all , finally we decided to move out 3yrs back , it was decided they will pay some amount ,hence left the home, now aftr 3yrs ,i m getting pressure to sell the house ,and they are telling there will b 3 part , myself father and brther father is saying we had a busniess loss and due to which we have to sell gold to save that busniess, as per him loss was bcz of me , hence he want one part , brother want one part to do busniess , i m really upset and not able to understand to be done next

If you want to claim your rightful share in the coparcenary (joint family property) then you must file a suit for partition.

You will get a share in the property and the business. I am assuming that you are Hindu by religion. Even if you follow islam you will have a fixed share in the joint property of the family. Your father cannot deprive you of your rightful share.

However, whether you are entitled to a share and to what extent depends on several factors such as your personal law (religion) and the status of the properties.