Husband's right to sell wife's property after her death

I am planning to purchase property from Person A. In fact the property is on the name of wife of person A. But wife of person A is not alive (unexpected death without writing a WILL). Person A having 2 minor children.now my question is, what are the steps to be taken that person A has to sell the property without any objection from that minor children?

Has A obtained succession certificate from court? Has mutation of property been done in name of legal heirs? Please also verify whether all original documents are in possession of A . Whether all society, property tax dues have been cleared, for sale of property in name of minors you need court permission to sell the property. Contact a local lawyer.