Husband died mother in law not giving share in property

After taking Interim order I filed a suit against my motherinaw for the portion of my late husbands property share . my next date is this month 22nd and I will have to give evidence. I am prepared but my mother inlaw has taken sign by my late husband and have withdrawn all property share of his our lawert are trying to prove it fake . how many moths will it go "I had file in 2013 july. what will be out come as my son is only hires.

hi,
legally speaking you and your son should get 1/3rd share each at least in the property. and for the time i would suggest that it depends on how fast and how well your advocate will finish the case for you