How to stop noise pollution in the society

Sir/madam IAM living in an Appartment with my family.The builder has not yet got OC but has an approved plan and there are almost 90%residents out of 196 flats recently the builder constructed a temple of approximately 200 SQ ft on the underground water tank of our appartments. From the day one the Pooja activities and associated noise is beyond tolerance and most of them are North Indians who are not against it or are not affected since I have the cornermost flat and often studying is quite difficult. People take it religiously and had regulated it but issue still persists. Can I move against this legally and what is the procedure the appartments has an association who are also silent and active on temple. We don't have an OC yet can I initiate action against the builder and association to immediately put a stop to this Thank you

1. The Central Pollution Control Board constituted a Committee on Noise Pollution Control.The Committee recommended noise standards for ambient air and for automobiles which were notified in Environment(Protection) Rules,1986 as in Residential area <55 dB(A) -> Day time ( 6am to 9 pm ) & <45 dB(A) -> Night time ( 9pm to 6am ).
2. You need to get pollution control board help in recording the sound pollution level and approach court ( if the level is beyond said limit ) to get order to committee to control the same. If you need any legal help, you may approach me.