How to resolve property dispute amongst siblings ?

Sir, My Father who expired in 1996 had built a residential house in Bangalore out of his self earned income. Extending the same house, myself built one bed room house in first floor out of my own funds. Further, my younger brother also built 2 rooms spending his own funds. Now my younger sister and myself, who is the eldest among the 3 siblings, are asking my Younger brother to agree for selling the house and 3 of us should share the sale proceeds. My younger brother is staying in that house whereas myself and my younger sister are not staying in that house but I am getting rent from my portion. My younger brother is neither agreeing for partition nor for selling the house. After my Father expired in 1996 the house Khatha was transferred in my Mother's name who also expired in 2015. We are Hindu Religion [Brahmins] .Can you kindly advise me what to do now as myself and my younger sister desperately need money for family needs . Thanks and Best wishes, , Bangalore

Hello,
All three of you have right over your father property and since your younger brother s staying in your father 's property let him retain the same and in return give you and your sister money whereby you both will relinquish your right over the property. The amount has to be decided among three of you as a portion of it s constructed by you and your brother out of your own income. Initially try make a sitting with elders from your family if failed can issue notice through lawyer.