quesHow to recover money invested in a fraud company

I invested 6.5 lac in Cosmic Cooperate Park Noida 140 in Feb 2013 in lieu of getting 12% return. But from April 2015 I am not getting anything. So launched FIR in EOW Delhi. And both MD in tihar Jail and court case is going on. Now HC court ordered to do liquidate their property. but as per my knowledge they distribute investors funds to another business with another name. Can I do petition and submit it to enforcement directorate ? if accepted by ED do I get my white money back ?

  • ansAs the accused is already in prison and the Hon'ble High court has ordered to liquidate the property and then you will get your share/damages incurred by you. However, you can also apply to the Enforcement Directorate if you wish to although, it is not a problem if the accused used a false name while performing business transactions.

    Advocate Siddhant Sharma

      Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

my father has 2 wifes am the 1st wife son i have 2 younger sisters,2nd…

Can an NRI take agricultural land in Karnataka for lease to do banana cultivation. Is…
I am buying a property in Gurgaon for commercial purposes. I am getting all the…
I stay with my mother in her house. She is the owner and it is…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly