how to recover Donation taken by society for transfer of flat

Co-op hsg scty in ghatkoper Mumbai has charged 25000/- as transfer fees n 24750/- as donation for transfering shares in my name(buyer). Payment done by chq by me. Reciept given in name of seller. I want refund of donation amount. Pl suggest line of action.

Answers (1)

350 votes

You can call for the details that how and why they have called for the donation from you.

further you can seek the clarification as to the use of money.
you can call for the accounts to clarify the things as to where and how the money came, used and utilised.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles