how to recover Donation taken by society for transfer of flat

Co-op hsg scty in ghatkoper Mumbai has charged 25000/- as transfer fees n 24750/- as donation for transfering shares in my name(buyer). Payment done by chq by me. Reciept given in name of seller. I want refund of donation amount. Pl suggest line of action.

You can call for the details that how and why they have called for the donation from you.

further you can seek the clarification as to the use of money.
you can call for the accounts to clarify the things as to where and how the money came, used and utilised.