How to prove a registered settlement without a witness

My uncle wrote a settlement in my favor. My cousin brother filed a suit for a share in the same property. I am already living in that home. According to the agreement, out of the two witnesses, I am unable to find one witness and the other witness died. How to prove the settlement without witness?

You will have to give evidence for the same. In addition, you will have to get a hand writing expert to show that the signature is identical.

Further, get a doctor to prove that your uncle was of sound mind at time of the preparation of the settlement agreement. We hope that the gift deed is properly stamped and registered.