How to obtain a copy of will

My father in law had done vasiyat 8-10 yrs back. we had not got any info or copy as may be we r not getting any part because of First wife only son and cut out from family by step mother. How can I get copy of will, father in law died in 2016.we are Hindu brahmin family. first wives 3 children 1s+2d and 2nd wife 5s+3d step mother still alive and first wife died 40yrs back.

Ask a living testator for a copy of his will. He may -- but need not -- agree. ... (in your case he is not alive)
Obtain the probate file number to view the will of a deceased testator. and inspect the file and the will in it
Search through probate records in the courthouse to find older wills.