quesHow to get share in parents property after their death?

My father died in 1997 leaving behind a firm having about 50 lac yearly turnover, 4 houses. He did not make any Will. My brother took over the charge of his business and did not give my share. neither from business nor from house property. We are total 4 brother/sisters. My mother expired in 2010. She also made no Will. What should I do now, to get my share?

  • ansYou can file suit for partition claiming 1/4th share in property of your parents.

    You can also obtain an injunction restraining your brother from disposing of the properties or creating any third party rights till the disposal of the suit.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can malasian citizen sells their ancetral property (owned from decesed parants both are malasian citizens…

I lost my Mother almost immediately after my birth-11 months to be precise, 34 years…
We staying in vada from last 80 years as tenants.if the owner has asked to…
Please help we have house and shops purchased by my grand paa we want partition…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>