How to get complete ownership of house if siblings claim their share

My father bought a house on his own name from money earned from his own started business. But since his two brothers also incorporated him in his business, they claim an equal share in that house. But my father disagrees to give them an equal share as they always kept taking money out from the business so the house is bought only from his share of income from the business. What should we do them out of the house as they are now living in that house.

It doesn't matter even if your father's brothers contributed some money in buying of the property. If the property is registered in your father's name then you become the owner of the property. So you father should immediately file a suit for eviction and permanent injunction against your father's brothers before it is late and they become owner by adverse possession.