×

quesHow to get ancestral property for injection order?

My ancestor having property in 1941 after that some one captured in 1985, in 2006 they registered with fake documents, we have some evidences for that, my question is which order we need to place in the court to get the injection? And as per government value property cast 3.5 crore.

• ansYou should file a declaratory suit praying for declaration that your ancestors owned the said property and you are the present legal heir of the said property. In the said suit also pray for an order upon the registrar for cancellation of the registration of the said property with the said fake documents. While filing the said suit, you should submit documents evidencing the ownership of the property by your ancestor. The Court fee will be the highest prescribed in your state in your case.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services