quesHow to get ancestral property for injection order?

My ancestor having property in 1941 after that some one captured in 1985, in 2006 they registered with fake documents, we have some evidences for that, my question is which order we need to place in the court to get the injection? And as per government value property cast 3.5 crore.

  • ansYou should file a declaratory suit praying for declaration that your ancestors owned the said property and you are the present legal heir of the said property. In the said suit also pray for an order upon the registrar for cancellation of the registration of the said property with the said fake documents. While filing the said suit, you should submit documents evidencing the ownership of the property by your ancestor. The Court fee will be the highest prescribed in your state in your case.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

 My flat was illegally auctioned without my consent by the bank and court order for…
My father's brother had a surplus case pending against him (Punjab Land Tenures Act 1953…
I received a notice from legal advisor and solicitors on behalf of their client who…
I have a allotted property from government on my brothers name but since the property…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>