How to get an additional floor in a building approved to purchase it?

A flat having 4 floors. Ground 1 2 3 4 floor registered with bbmp but, bbmp approved only up-to 3 floor. I'm interested in purchasing the flat at 4th floor can I do so n what legal action should I take to make it a legal property with good title upon purchase. Plz suggest me what solution can I take to get approval of plan for 4th floor from bbmp

Since BBMP has given approval for 3 floors , please check with BBMP official as to whether plan for 4th approval be given. Please feel free to contact me for overall legal scrutiny if required. Thanks