how to correct mother's maiden name in property given by grand father

my grandfather got a property registered in my mother's name but the name was her house name before marriage. Now her name has changed and she has no proof of the maiden name in which the property was registered. How to correct this and claim the property?

You dont need to worry about the said fact.

You are just required to submit her marriage registration certificate with her present surname and affidavit stating that after marriage her surname is xxx at the registrar office and intimate about the said facts.