How to claim rights on property in a partition case

In 1976 my grandfather purchased a plot and constructed two shop on the said above plot.In 1982 After the death of my grandfather all the brother and sister of my father submit a affidavits in the presence of judicial magistrate that the above said plot registered in the favour of my father.the sale deed of the plot registered in the favour of my father who constructed first and second floor .In 1995 my father gave one shop to his elder brother son on the verbally agreement when my father asked they returned the shop .Now when we asked to return my shop they grab the whole building asked for partition.Now we file suit for possession suit .Can me file a separate writ petition for my earning because I m unemployed and my father retired employee.Can we file a petition for seal the property.

Answers (1)

327 votes

You have already filed a suit before court of law and in that suit what relief you sought and what are the objections filed by the other party is not known to me. So it is requested that please bring the copy of that suit along with all documents and objections filed by other party so that we explain you what remedies are available to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles