How to claim rights on property in a partition case

In 1976 my grandfather purchased a plot and constructed two shop on the said above plot.In 1982 After the death of my grandfather all the brother and sister of my father submit a affidavits in the presence of judicial magistrate that the above said plot registered in the favour of my father.the sale deed of the plot registered in the favour of my father who constructed first and second floor .In 1995 my father gave one shop to his elder brother son on the verbally agreement when my father asked they returned the shop .Now when we asked to return my shop they grab the whole building asked for partition.Now we file suit for possession suit .Can me file a separate writ petition for my earning because I m unemployed and my father retired employee.Can we file a petition for seal the property.

Gentlemen
You have already filed a suit before court of law and in that suit what relief you sought and what are the objections filed by the other party is not known to me. So it is requested that please bring the copy of that suit along with all documents and objections filed by other party so that we explain you what remedies are available to you.