How to challenge a registered will to get share

I want to challenge registered will to get my share in that will?

Yes you can challenge registered will, file a civil suit on basis of the Will for declaration of ownership.

To challenge a registered will, you must have some valid grounds/basis for same such as the will was administered under coercion/by force, dispute as to certain property, any of the properties being a HUF property etc. You shall need to provide us the basis on which you want to challenge the will and only then shall we be able to suggest the correct route. Thanks