How to cancel fraudulent registration of agricultural land

What is the procedure to file a complaint to cancel the Fraudulent Registration of agricultural Land where the The Land is common for 3 parties but the single party has registered the Land excessively

Answers (1)

93 votes

You can not cancel the registration by lodging a complaint. For that you will have to seek remedy under the civil laws. With regard to invoking IPC you need to file a complaint before the police for fabrication of documents and for cheating. That will be separate issue which will be dealt by the I Class Magistrate for punishing the guilty.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles