How to become co owner in a property to get benefit of home loan

There is a property registered on my parents name while loan is taken on my name,my sister and my parents.The payment for the loan is made from my account. I want to add my name as co owner so that I can get the benefits of home loan.Please suggest the way and what will be the charges. Religion-Hindu. Note not registered as HUF

Adding another owner (as co-owner) to your property can be done through:
Sale Deed : You can include your Spouse’s name in the new sale deed mentioning the ratio or portion of the ownership and get it registered.

Gift Deed : You can also share the ownership by gifting it to someone. In this case, you will need to get a gift deed executed on a stamp paper and register it at the registrar’s office.