How to acquire land which is under our possession for the past 32 year

Sir Myself is I am live in Jammu at garkhal Village. Sir my mother was bought a property from someone. But in One of man take a interest to get this property in inter change of his agricultural land . But he get gardouries ownership of said Land in his own name But deny to give the owner ship gardouries to us. and we are have the possess (kabza) of said Land from 32 years . Now he forcefully entering in our land. please tell me what we can do it

Answers (2)

246 votes

Read your query , and my advice to you is , if someone enters in the land which is under your possession from the last 32 years, you can file application seeking injunction restaing that person from entering into your land , rest course of action I can only suggest you after going through the revenue record of your land.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

308 votes

Your question is not clear..please elaborate and give details properly. Whereas in land case we also have to. See what sort of papers you have from where you can prove your possession. Please tell how he get girdories in his name and where you challenge that entries in girdories

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles