×

How can we recover our farm lands from our uncle

i belong to muslim religion,my uncle(my fathers brother) is not giving our farm land,our family farm is in his hand,firtly we demanded our farm 20 years ago,from that day we are struggling to get the our.

Kindly let me know that if any part of your family farm land is given specifically and solely to your father. You take out the land records from the concerned officer to know the same. If the family farm land is in your father's name then you can file suit for recovery of immovable property and also sue your uncle for criminal trespass. For any further clarification kindly book a consultancy call.

With the details given by you, I am afraid that I may not be in a position to help you. To give you a proper advise, I need to know as to :
1. In whose name the land stands
2. Who purchased the land and when
3. What was the source of funds invested while purchasing the land.
4. Who is in possession
5. what is the present activity being done on the land and by whom
6. Whether you demand 20 years ago was in writing
7. Have you initiated any legal steps till date to recover the land
8. If the answer to my previous question is yes, what is the stage of such proceedings.