How can son claim right in father's ancestral property after his death

20-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
My father was dead.our family property (agriculture) dividation is completed.my father and I have three uncle means my father have three brothers. My two uncles and grand father will frouded with my father.In agriculture property ,in money,in shop,in agriculture income.etc what shall I do for juctice. My grandfather have fours sons including my father .he cannot property divided equally property, agriculture, money to his sons.they can froud with my father what I can do