How can my brother transfer ownership to my wife?

Me and my brother jointly owns a flat in dheradun, we have taken the loan from ICICI and the loan is also on joint name. Now my brother wants to take his seperate house so I want to remove his name from flat ownership and loan and want to add my wives name on it. could you please advise is it possible to transfer ownership and loan liability, if yes what is the procedure.

Your brother may transfer his undivided half ownership by executing relinquishment deed or gift deed or sale deed in favour of your wife and the document should be properly stamped and registered.

Thereafter she may apply to the bank for transfer of loan account in her name to the extent of undivided half share in place of your brother.