How can i sell land deemed as archaeological land?

Hi.. sir i have an registered Argicultural land 3acres attached to an archelogical monument.. i have applied for NA but got rejected.. only 2 acres of land is within 100mtrs of monument.. i am not able to sell the land.. what should i do??? Can archelogical or their concern department purchase our land and conpensate us..?? Or can i get the NOC from archealogy dept for for conversion of land to NA???

Answers (1)

307 votes

For this matter you can write an application through your lawyer asking information about the acquisition of your property or issuance of No objection Certificate to sell the land. If they acquire your property them general rules of Land Acquisition will apply.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles