How can I sell flat having joint ownership

I need advice as how i can sell joint ownership flat (In Title of Registry has name of me and wife but the flat is completely purchased by me). Wife is no more leaves with me and I pay alimony under 125 maintenance court decision. Flat is fully purchased by me and I have complete detail record of it. Please advice on this. Religion:Hindu Divorce Case is not filled yet just wanted to now what complication will involved under Irretrivable breakdown of marriage if filled later?

To sell property you need consent of ur wife since you had jointly purchased the property.
To have full owner ship of ur flat and avoid future complication of law u need to take release deed from ur wife.