quesHow can i give up my share in my parents property?

My father has 3 daughters, all of them are married and i am the youngest one. I wish to give up my share of property that i will eventually inherit from my parents, either owned by them or to be inherited by them from my grand parents.

I wish to take not any movable, immovable. I wish to send them an affidavit to this effect.

  • ansYour parents can make a Will bequeathing entire property to their daughters. Further they can execute gift deed in favor of daughters. It is not necessary for you to make an affidavit that you don't want any share in property.

    With respect to your grandparents property they are the absolute owners of property.

    It is not necessary that they will bequeath property to your parents only. They can dispose it of as they please.

    Hence no affidavit /relinquishment deed is required at this stage .

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My maternal grandfather passed away. The total property value is of around 11 crores. Now…
Hi, I purchase a flat in Pune, before registration builder said that each and every…
my mom dies without making will...we r 3 siblings...i lives seperately..my 2 siblings living in…
Post my father's death his property is being transferred in my mother,myself and brother's name…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>