How can I get the title of the ancestral property?

Hi - What is the best way to get the title of property for an ancestral home in Goa (Betim). This apparently has been inherited by my mom as one of the 4 siblings but she does not have access to the deed / title.

You will have to find out the survey no. of that property. The next step would be to go and find out the old cadastral no. By getting this no. you would need to apply for the Portuguese documents registor do Agreemsor or Auto demarcation. Accordingly, apply for inscription and description fo the property.

From the facts given I am assuming that the other siblings aren't providing any assistance in respect of the title documents. To find the title in these cases is difficult but still could be done. You would first have to find out the survey number of the property and get Form I & XIV and survey plan, which are available in Government department, based on the name recorded in the said form one will be able to decide how to go about finding the title documents