How can I get partition of our family property

Dear sir My father died interstate and all the property of our huf is being registerd in the name of my grandmother who had also died.Now teh property deeds and all the details of agriculture fields are in the hands of brother of my father,every time we ask him for partition and giving us our share she always escaped away avoid the partition of the property and fields we stay away from them and rarely visit father died on jan2008 we are still begging for the partition but everything is in vain .we are not so finacial strong to engage a lawyer and apay him the professional charges.

Answers (1)

265 votes
You should file a suit for partition to divide the property and get your share in the property accordingly.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles