How can grandfather transfer property in my name

My grandfather (Mom's Dad) would want to transfer his property in my name, So how do we go about it. 

this property is belonging to self acquired property of ur grand father- no problem to transferred the property in ur name. u can approach before sub registrar and executed document gift deed.
in case this is ancestral property then u can executed relinquishment deed in ur favour

He can make gift deed in you favour and get it registered at SRO .He can make gift deed in you favour and get it registered at SRO .He can make gift deed in you favour and get it registered at SRO .He can make gift deed in you favour and get it registered at SRO .He can make gift deed in you favour and get it registered at SRO .He can make gift deed in you favour and get it registered at SRO .He can make gift deed in you favour and get it registered at SRO .

Taking into consideration your above facts.

There are various ways to transfer the property from one person to another.

However in order to advice you regarding your property SPECIFICALLY. It is needful to know
the following inputs/facts :
1. What is the type of property ? ( Movable / Immovable )
2. Who has earned the property which your grand father's possession ? ( Ancestral/ Self earned)
3. Are there any co-owners of the property ? (Yes/NO)
4. Is there any loan on the property? ( Yes/No )
5. If Yes . Against what & for How many years ?

Best Regards
Adv Harshad Rathod